As one of the pioneers and leaders in the Australian Strata Industry, for over 30 years we have provided our professional services to every type of Owners Corporation. MBCM Strata Specialists is known for providing professional, personal and reliable strata management services in your local community.
Specialising in the professional management of residential, commercial, industrial, recreational, aged care and mixed use Body Corporates / Owners Corporations, we are committed to providing our clients with industry leading strata management service and expertise.
We have an experienced team of very responsive professionally qualified Strata Specialists, that are available to assist you in the seamless management of your Owners Corporation. Our local knowledge combined with industry experience and 'know how' allows us to fully understand your specific property strata management needs.
So why choose us for your Strata Management needs?
- We are one of the pioneers in the Australian Strata Industry;
- We have been operating successfully for over 30 years;
- We are 100% Australian owned and operated;
- We are a Strata Community Association (SCA) founding member;
- We are experienced in working with developers, conveyancers, owners and everyone else involved in the strata management industry;
- All of our staff are OC specialist managers;
- All of our processes are fully compliant with industry and legislative guidelines;
- Our systems and technology are innovative, responsive and accessible to all lot owners online;
- We are transparent - everything is declared up-front with no hidden or extra charges.
Head of Strata
• Owner Occupiers
• Real Estate agents
• Other Alliance partners such as conveyancers, solicitors
• Property Brokers
• Rental agents
• Property consultants
• Insurance providers
• Retirement Villages
• Hotels / Serviced Apartments
• Other Commercial Owners Corporations
Out of Hours Emergency Details
If you are a tenant please call your managing agent to arrange any emergency repairs. If you are an owner and have a building related emergency to your unit or common property you can contact our emergency make safe provider Scotia Group and engage them directly. Please note if the damage is related to your unit only or is not an insurance claim, you will be liable for the costs of Scotia Group attending. Trades are charged at $400 including GST for the callout and first hour. Additional hours are charged by the hour at trade specific rates. Any materials and equipment necessary will also be charged. By contacting Scotia Group and engaging them you are agreeing to these terms and conditions. You can contact Scotia Group on 1300 726 842, please state that you are an owner and we are your Owners Corporation Manager, you will also need your property details on hand including your OC number. This is for building emergencies only, for anything relating to contents please contact your contents insurer.